[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]I thought it would be a good idea to feature a Resources page where you could always come to for referencing any of the products or services that I use and talk about here on my website. I will be referencing this page a lot in upcoming posts, so I encourage you to bookmark it!
Disclaimer: In full disclosure, some of the following links may contain affiliate codes, which means if you click on them and buy something there, I may potentially receive a commission for the items purchased there. Please be aware that you are not obligated to purchase any of the products and I only feature items that I use and/or approve of.
Web Hosting and Blogging Tools
- Dreamhost: I host all of my WordPress blogs and websites on Dreamhost. I have been using them for 15 years, they have great customer service and lots of features, including the ability to quickly install WordPress in just a few clicks. Tip: Click this link to sign up and enter the promo code “damarketing” to save $50 off on a year of web hosting!Earn Money! Dreamhost has one of the highest paying affiliate programs of any hosting company and I have been able to refer enough people so that it pays my entire hosting bill, and then some! Tip: Click this link to read a blog post about how easy it was to earn $97 is 5 minutes with Dreamhost.
- Themeforest: I purchase most of my WordPress theme templates on Themeforest. They have really cool looking stuff but you also have to be careful when you purchase themes here, so whenever you buy something, make sure you check the ratings and make sure the item has decent support feedback in the comments. It can be hit or miss.
Print On Demand Companies
- Zazzle: I use Zazzle as my number one print on demand company for posters, cell phone cases, t-shirts, prints and more. They are always ahead of the curve for new products and their stuff is always high quality. They also have a huge supportive community of sellers. Get on Zazzle now and start selling!
- Society6: I use Society6 specifically for high quality prints. They have a great follower base, a high payout and a lot of really awesome artists use them.
- Gumroad: For payment processing I use Gumroad. Gumroad is an awesome service that enables you to sell directly to your audience without the need for fancy shopping carts or websites. All you have to do is sign up (it is free!) upload a digital item or a link to it, add a price and click done. It then gives you a link that you can share to your customers or on social media where they can access and buy the item. It then pays you directly into your PayPal account.
- PayPal: I use Paypal to be able to accept credit card payments online. They work great and are super secure.
- Art Licensing Academy: If you want to learn the sometimes very complicated ins and outs of licensing your art, Tara Reed has a great online course called Art Licensing Academy. I highly recommend checking out her courses and resources. Very informative.
- Art Licensing Contracts, Ebook & Templates: Tara Reed also offers an awesome set of Art Licensing contracts, ebooks and templates. A very valuable investment in your financial future if you plan on licensing your art.Art Licensing Academy. Great stuff!