In today’s episode, I review the critically acclaimed book “Homo Deus – A Brief History of Tomorrow” by Yuval Noah Harari, which explores the future impact of artificial intelligence on society. (Spoiler, I didn’t like it…) I also share some additional thoughts on the current state of creative artificial intelligence art and music platforms.
- Homo Deus – A Brief History of Tomorrow – (Amazon link) https://amzn.to/3CzLed9
- Midjourney – AI Art Generation Platform https://www.midjourney.com/
- My review of Midjourney – https://www.seanearley.com/ep-6-midjourney-the-artificial-intelligence-art-platform/
- My Midjourny AI Art Instagram Account – https://www.instagram.com/aiartofseanearley/
- Boomy – An artificial Intelligence-powered music generation platform – https://boomy.com/
Robotspaceship Podcast Network – Today’s podcast is sponsored by RobotSpaceship Studios, offering Professional Podcast Production, Design, Consulting and Promotional Services to Help You Start Your Own Podcast.
For more information go to: https://www.robotspaceship.com/studios/
Subscribe and Share!
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast so you don’t miss out on all the weekly episodes. It is currently on Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Spotify, Soundcloud, Google Podcasts, Deezer and Pocket Casts with more platforms coming online soon! I would also appreciate a 5-Star Review and a social media share!
Be My Guest!
I am always looking for new, interesting and like-minded guests to interview. If you would like to join me on the Sean Earley Podcast, get in touch!
For questions, feedback or ideas about this podcast, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to This Podcast!
Sean Earley is an American digital consultant, podcast host, speaker, publisher & music producer. He advises Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs and organizations on innovation, new technology, strategy, communications, marketing & design. He is the host of several podcasts and makes regular appearances on international media platforms where he discusses the latest trends in technology, culture, business and politics.